Monday, July 30, 2012

Hats Off to Stage Performers, and Who is Going to Win America's Got Talent 2012?

Real American Treasure:

This week, We'd like to salute those folks brave enough to be live performers. Their creative spirits bring so much valued entertainment with real human connection, a different thing altogether from watching actors on screen.

And it is terrifying to perform live whether in front of a packed theater, or a sparsely populated coffee house! So hats off to you performers out there. Even here at the American Treasure Tour  it is like a live performance to be a tour guide. Fortunately for us, we have more props than a Hollywood movie lot to back us up!
 
Who Else is Loves America's Got Talent?

Speaking of performers, Arent this year's performers on AGT phenomenal? Some of our favorites are William Close and Light Wire Theater. Who do you think will win it all?

2 comments:

  1. I’m excited to find out who will win on Americas Got Talent. I love to watch this show and I’ve been hooked for six seasons. I’m thinking and I’m hopeful that William Close will be the million dollar winner. One thing I hate about my primetime shows is when I have to manually fast forward commercials. I don’t want to miss a single minute of this awesome show and now I can skip the commercials too. The Auto Hop feature in my Hopper will let me skip the commercials or watch them. One of my coworkers at Dish showed me how the Auto Hop feature works, and I love the ability to skip commercials with the Auto Hop feature enabled. I mostly watch primetime shows a day or two after it records so it’s an excellent option for me. I'm going to be able to save some money on batteries because I no longer need to continually use the fast forward button every ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, heard great things about the hopper. we've been watching recorded AGT too, but the problem is that you miss the voting! Like Howie says, if you want them to win, you have to vote!

    ReplyDelete